Wellness on Wheels
Our mobile unit brings medical care to you.
OhioHealth Wellness on Wheels works just like a normal doctor’s office, delivering primary care, women’s health services and prenatal care, regardless of your ability to pay. Call (614) 566-9989.
We provide reliable, convenient care for everything from routine health needs, to minor illnesses and injuries, to the management of chronic health conditions. Wellness on Wheels Primary Care services for adults include:
- Annual physicals and wellness exams.
- Preventive health services and immunizations.
- Adult sick visits.
- Diabetes treatment and counseling.
- Hypertension treatment and counseling.
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
Our primary care physicians are graduates of medical school who are finishing a three-year family medicine residency. Board-certified OhioHealth family physicians serve as their senior partners, providing constant and direct supervision.
Primary Care Locations
Women’s Health and Prenatal Care
Our Wellness on Wheels mobile unit is staffed with a team of OB-GYN physicians who provide prenatal, postpartum and women’s health services:
- Reproductive counseling and birth control
- Laboratory testing
- Nutrition consultations with a dietitian
- Health insurance guidance
- Connections to community resources and transportation assistance
- Interpretive services
We provide postpartum (after delivery) care, gynecologic care and birth control. We monitor your blood pressure, and check your bloodwork and stitches (if you had a C-section). You can also get answers to your questions about postpartum depression, breastfeeding, safe sleeping and other tips that can keep you and your baby healthy and safe. If you delivered your baby at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and did not receive care when you were pregnant, you are still welcome to participate in this program.
Women's Health Locations
- Wellness on Wheels - Directions for Youth
- Wellness on Wheels - East High School
- Wellness on Wheels - East Town Street
- Wellness on Wheels - Linden Opportunity Center
- Wellness on Wheels - Northland High School
- Wellness on Wheels - South High School
- Wellness on Wheels - Van Buren Shelter
- Wellness on Wheels - Walnut Ridge High School