Information for healthcare suppliers
At OhioHealth, we welcome relationship opportunities that positively impact patient care, community relations and social economics in our communities. Suppliers like you help us create innovative solutions that impact patient care through new products, services and solutions.
COVID -19 guidelines for suppliers
To protect patient safety and confidentiality, supplier representatives must adhere to all OhioHealth credentialing requirements.
Diversity strengthens our entire supply chain
At OhioHealth, we believe in supplier diversity as a fundamental business practice. Through our Supplier Diversity program, we are working to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with diverse, small and local suppliers who qualify.
Disadvantaged business enterprise classifications
OhioHealth defines a DBE as an organization that is at least 51% owned by one or more individuals who are socially and economically disadvantaged. This includes the following socioeconomic classifications:
- Minority-owned business enterprises (MBE)
- Women-owned business enterprises (WBE)
- Disability-owned business enterprises (DOBE)
- Disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE)
- Historically Black colleges and universities, or minority institutions (HBCU/MI)
- Historically underutilized business zone (HUBZone)
- LGBT-owned businesses enterprises (LGBTBE)
- Veteran-owned business enterprises (VOB)
- Service-disabled veteran-owned businesses (SDVOB)
OhioHealth recognizes all third-party public and private certifications, including:
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and its regional affiliates
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- State and local government agency certifications
- Disability:IN (formerly the US Business Leadership Network)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and its regional affiliates
Tier II supplier diversity initiative
OhioHealth’s Tier II initiative is designed to foster the inclusion of small and diverse businesses enterprises throughout our supply chain.