Information for Healthcare Suppliers
At OhioHealth, we welcome partnership opportunities that positively impact patient care, community relations and social economics in the communities we serve. Partnerships with suppliers like you help us create innovative solutions that impact patient care through new products, services and solutions. The OhioHealth Supply Chain team includes Clinical Value Analysis, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Diversity, Informatics, Logistics, Printing Services, Accounts Payable and Procurement.
Our supply chain team identifies qualified suppliers for bid opportunities and sources products and services for all OhioHealth care sites. We seek perspective suppliers that share OhioHealth core values and exhibit the potential to become successful business partners. Although minimum qualifications vary by product and service, we consider potential partners based upon the following criteria:
- Commitment to Performance Excellence
- Competitive Pricing
- Customer Service
- Environmental Stewardship
- Quality Standards
Before becoming a supplier to OhioHealth, your company needs to become familiar with OhioHealth’s Vendor Requirements. The links below will help you navigate to the information you need to get started with doing business at OhioHealth.
Supplier Registration Portal
To be considered for future opportunities at OhioHealth, please register in OhioHealth’s Supplier Registration Portal. Registering your business is the first step to partnering with OhioHealth. The Supplier Portal is a self-service tool powered by the ConnXus platform. Registration is free and allows registrants to view competitive contracting opportunities posted.
Suppliers are encouraged to review the Supplier Registration Quick Guide below prior to starting the registration process. If you need additional assistance, please review the pre-recorded myConnXion Training for a step-by-step tutorial.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the ConnXus Support team for OhioHealth by calling (513) 204.2873 (select option one) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone support is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Supplier Diversity Program at OhioHealth
OhioHealth’s vision and values celebrates the diversity of its people and community. Diversity is at the core of our everyday actions. We are committed to demonstrating mindful and responsible sourcing by consistently practicing inclusive behavior when making all procurement decisions. We believe that Supplier Diversity is a fundamental business practice and we are committed to identifying opportunities and increasing the participation of diverse, small and or local businesses in our supply chain.
OhioHealth’s Supplier Diversity Program works to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with qualified diverse, small and local suppliers that positively impact patient care, community relations and social economics in the communities served by OhioHealth.
OhioHealth defines a DBE as an organization that is at least 51% owned by one or more individuals who are socially and economically disadvantaged. This includes the following socioeconomic classifications:
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
- LGBT-Owned Businesses Enterprise (LGBTBE)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)
- Veteran-owned Business Enterprise (VOB)
OhioHealth recognizes all third-party public and private certifications, including but not limited to:
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and its regional affiliates
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- State, and local government agency certifications
- Disability: IN (formally known as the US Business Leadership Network)
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and its regional affiliates
If you are interested in doing business with OhioHealth, please register your company in our Supplier Registration Portal.
For more information about OhioHealth’s Supplier Diversity Program, please contact us at:
(614) 788.0266 Office
(614) 544.6951 Fax
New Product Offerings
OhioHealth continually seeks to expand our product offering by adding innovative new products to improve patient care. Are you interested in submitting your product? Complete the new product assessment request through MedApproved.
Credentialing Information for Healthcare Suppliers
For the continued safety of our patients, families and staff, we require all suppliers providing services within patient service areas maintain appropriate credentials specific to competency and preventative health.
If you have a signed contract with OhioHealth or have been advised by Environmental Services or Supply Chain to complete the registration process, you must register within Vendormate, our third-party vendor credentialing and access provider.
Please visit GHX Vendormate to register your company and complete the profile setup.
New Supplier Setup Forms
- ACH Enrollment Form with W-9 - Effective March 1, 2019, the following documents are needed for an ACH vendor:
- New vendor – W9 + OH ACH fillable form and cancelled check or invoice with banking*
- Change to existing vendor – W9 + OH ACH fillable form + cancelled check*
- Alternate acceptable forms are:
- W9 + OH ACH fillable form + invoice with banking
- W9 + bank letter + invoice with banking
- W9 + bank letter + cancelled check
- Alternate acceptable forms are:
- Credit Card Enrollment Form with W-9
- New Supplier Setup Form