The OhioHealth Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio is here for you.
It provides advocacy and emotional support services in conjunction with medical and social services at OhioHealth Emergency Departments and other local facilities in central Ohio. (614) 267.7020
COVID-19 Resources for Sexual Assault Survivors in Franklin County
Access a list of community and national resources including financial support, social support, legal support, safety considerations and more.
Our Rape Crisis Programs and Services
- 24-HOUR EMERGENCY ROOM ADVOCACY
Trained volunteer and staff advocates provide emotional support, crisis intervention and community resource information to survivors of sexual violence in local hospital emergency departments.
In addition, SARNCO works with Deaf World Against Violence Everywhere to provide advocacy to deaf survivors in the emergency department.
- 24-HOUR SEXUAL ASSAULT HELPLINE
Trained volunteer and staff advocates provide emotional support, crisis intervention and community resource information over the phone to survivors of sexual violence, co-survivors and the community.
24-HOUR SEXUAL ASSAULT HELPLINE
- RAPE, ABUSE AND INCEST NATIONAL NETWORK
- Toll-free connection via the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) at 1 (800) 656-HOPE SARNCO Office For more information about SARNCO such as volunteer applications, speaker engagements and more email SARNCO@ohiohealth.com.
- SEXUAL VIOLENCE PREVENTION PROGRAM
- SARNCO provides comprehensive prevention strategies for school, campus, and business communities which offer training and education, policy review and outreach.
- AFTERCARE ADVOCACY
Provides support for survivors whose needs go beyond advocacy received in the emergency room or Helpline. This program empowers survivors and co-survivors to access community resources to aid in their journey of recovery such as reporting with law enforcement, safety planning and more. Survivors can call (614) 788.4739 to reach our Aftercare Advocacy coordinators.
- CAMPUS ADVOCACY AT THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
The OhioHealth Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio (SARNCO) now has two advocacy coordinators on campus serving survivors and co-survivors of sexual violence for The Ohio State University community. The SARNCO campus advocates provide confidential support for students, staff, faculty and visitors of The Ohio State University at no cost.
SARNCO campus advocates provide:
- Confidentiality – we do not report to and are not employees of The Ohio State University. We will not disclose information to anyone, including law enforcement or the University, except in very limited situations such as when failure to disclose the information would result in imminent danger to the individual or others.
- Respect, emotional support, and listening
- Safety planning
- Crisis response
- Information about options
- Connections to other campus and local resources such as
- Additional services
The SARNCO campus advocates can be reached at (614) 688.2518 and are located at 33 West 11th Ave. Room 202.
- RECOVERY RESOURCES
- SARNCO offers recovery books and booklets geared toward healing from sexual violence at no cost to survivors and co-survivors of sexual assault. Free recovery resources can be accessed through the 24-Hour Sexual Assault Helpline at (614) 267.7020.
OhioHealth Community Outreach
OhioHealth provides prevention and wellness services in central Ohio outside the walls of our hospitals.Learn More
OhioHealth Achieves Great Place to Work® Certification
OhioHealth is recognized as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization. The Great Place to Work® is a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures.Learn More