Telehealth Troubleshooting Tips
If you have issues with your telehealth visit, you may need to make some adjustments to your browser, or your audio and video settings. Try these tips. If you are having issues with MyChart, call (844) 646.9242.
Enabling Pop-ups in Desktop Browsers
You may need to enable pop-ups in your desktop browser settings for telehealth video appointments to function properly.
You can temporarily turn all pop-ups on or off or allow pop-ups from a specific site.
Turn pop-ups on or off for all sites
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right of the browser window, click the three-dot button, then select Settings.
- Under Privacy and security, select Site Settings.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
Allow pop-ups from a specific site
- Open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked.
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects.
- Open Safari
- Click Safari in the menu bar at the top of the screen, then select Preferences.
- Select Websites at the top of the window.
- Click Pop-up Windows on the left sidebar.
- Customize your pop-up preferences.
Zoom App Audio and Microphone Issues
If you are experiencing issues with audio in the Zoom mobile app, try these steps:
- Check that the volume on your device is turned up. It may be helpful to use headphones with a microphone.
- Make sure your microphone is not on mute. If you see the “muted audio” icon in the meeting controls (a microphone with a line through it), tap it to unmute.
- If you are still muted, your provider may have muted you accidentally. Ask to be unmuted by sending a chat message.
- Make sure you have connected your mobile device's audio. If you see the “no audio” icon in the meeting controls (a speaker with an x beside it), tap it and select Call via Device Audio. If prompted, allow Zoom to access your microphone.
- Give Zoom access to your device’s microphone.
- Apple Devices: Go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone and allow access to Zoom.
- Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions > Microphone and allow access for Zoom.
- Close any other applications that may be using the microphone.
If problems persist, try restarting your device, or reinstalling Zoom from the Apple App Store or Google Play.