Cancer Care at OhioHealth
We believe your cancer fight deserves every expert on your side.
At OhioHealth, our affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer Network® allows our physicians to review your diagnosis and treatment with their peers at the nation’s top cancer hospital. That means you’ll benefit from the latest research and expertise from leading physicians in the area. Because we believe exceptional cancer care should be close to home and the ones you love.
Great cancer care made even better.
OhioHealth is a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network® — a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center. This means you have access to nationally recognized cancer care protocols and best practices, while still receiving direct care from your local OhioHealth cancer physician.
OhioHealth cancer physicians certified by MD Anderson follow best practices for:
- Patient outcomes
- Quality care assurances and protocols
- New technologies, treatments and clinical research
- Integrated patient care and prevention
- Access to peer-to-peer consultations and clinical trials
- Specialized treatment for your type of cancer
Additionally, OhioHealth offers you: