Grief Support Groups
We're here to support you through the grief process and the "new normal" of your life.
With the largest and most comprehensive grief program in central Ohio, we can help you understand and cope with your loss in a way that encourages personal healing and growth.
- Support groups for all ages, including children, adolescents and adults
- One-on-one counseling
- Workshops about grief and loss
- Expressive art therapy
- Information and referral services
We also offer training and consultation services on grief and crisis support for professionals.
Most grief programs and services are offered at OhioHealth Hospice’s Kobacker House and at various community locations. We can also bring grief programs to your organization's specific location.
For more information, please call or email:
Our Grief Support Groups
- Steps Toward Healing
- Healing with the Hounds
- Healing Drumming Circle
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Stepping Stones (for ages 6 – 12)
- Widow/Widower Grief Support Groups
- Coping with the Loss of an Adult Child
- Coping with the Loss of a Parent
- Men and Grief
- Support After Suicide
- Keeping Busy with Meaningful Activities
- Dealing with Grief Book Group