Advanced and Comprehensive Urologic Care
Our mission is to provide compassionate patient care by using our innovative techniques to expertly diagnose and treat your condition, provide symptom relief and improve your quality of life.
Meet Our Fellowship Trained Specialists
Among our expert physicians at OhioHealth Physician Group Urology, we have specialists who have in-depth training targeted at specific urologic medical areas.
- Urologic Oncology
- Tariq Khemees, MD, is fellowship-trained in urologic oncology. He is an experienced urologic oncologist dedicated to comprehensive urologic cancer care, advanced surgical techniques and patient quality of life.
- Eric Fichtenbaum, MD, is fellowship trained in Urology. He is committed to providing advanced and personalized urologic care.
- Male Infertility and Sexual Health
- Gregory Lowe, MD, and Abhishek Patel, MD, have fellowship training in male infertility and sexual health. Both are accomplished experts in delivering unparalleled care in both basic to leading edge medical and surgical male urology and infertility procedures. Dr. Lowe and Dr. Patel are two of the few physicians fellowship trained in these problems in the state of Ohio.
- Women's Health
- Ketul K. Shah, MD, is fellowship trained in female urology and pelvic reconstructive urology and specializes in female urology. Mia Duncan, MD, is fellowship trained in female pelvic medicine and specializes in female urology and urogynecology. For the comfort of our patients, urologic services for women are also provided by the female urologists on our team.
- Reconstructive Urology and Male Sexual Health
- Ryan Farrell, MD, is one of the few fellowship trained reconstructive urologists in the state of Ohio. He offers high quality, state of the art treatment of various reconstructive and men’s sexual health conditions including urethral stricture disease, concealed penis and Peyronie’s disease (penile curvature). He also has expertise in male prosthetic surgery including penile implant for erectile dysfunction and artificial urinary sphincter for male incontinence.
Why Choose OhioHealth Physician Group Urology
Using the most advanced treatment options available, our team can help you find long-term, satisfying solutions to help you achieve your best health. When you become a patient, you’ll:
- Receive a full assessment of your urologic health conditions
- Discuss your concerns comfortably and confidentially with the urologist
- Receive complete information to make informed decisions
- Have all your questions answered
- Connect to the high quality and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services at OhioHealth hospitals