Comprehensive Primary Care
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care physicians offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
Primary care services at this location
- Well-woman exams
- Physical exams
- Preventive health care
- Management of chronic medical conditions
- General medical care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Pre-op physical and testing
- School and sports physicals - ages 16 and up
- Sports medicine services
- Sexual Health
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP therapy)
- Testing for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Testing for sexually-transmitted infections (STIs): syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Contraceptive care, including placement of long acting reversible contraception
- LGBTQ Services
- LGBTQ general medical and preventive care
- Transgender care: hormonal therapy and coordination of care, with referral options for behavioral health and surgery
- Browse third party LBGTQ healthcare resources
Get the medical care you need without coming to the doctor's office!
We are offering established patients E-Visits - a new way to get the medical care you need from wherever you are. E-Visits are for these non-urgent medical conditions: back pain, cough, eye redness, indigestion & heartburn, urinary problems, cold & sinus, diarrhea, headache, tired (fatigue) and vaginal discharge/irritation. Log into your OhioHealth MyChart account anytime 24/7 and select E-Visit.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card