Marion General Hospital
Elevating community care
At OhioHealth Marion General Hospital, you will discover expert care from experienced medical professionals who are dedicated to keeping care local. As the area's only full-service hospital and your regional referral center, you can rely on us for nearly all your health needs.
Building a healthier tomorrow
Marion General Hospital's connection and commitment to patients in Marion and the surrounding counties spans more than a century. The hospital has grown from a community hospital into a regional referral center, which means we keep you connected to quality care and expertise, without the need to travel far.
We want to keep specialty care close to home for many years to come, so we've invested $46 million in a facility update – our largest investment to date – that will soon be completed. We are expanding and improving our campuses, while we broaden our team of physicians and advanced practice providers. This means shorter wait times, convenient appointments, and a more comforting experience for you and your loved ones.
Our investment includes:
- A significant increase in private rooms, with a 60,000-square-foot, three-story addition to the hospital.
- Improvements to our Labor and Delivery unit.
- A state-of-the-art Endoscopy department on the OhioHealth Marion Medical Campus.
- Renovations to the Marion Medical Campus Green Lobby and registration area, offering more privacy and amenities.
- Recruiting physicians and advanced practice providers across all specialties.