Patient and Visitor Guide for Dublin Methodist Hospital
This patients and visitors guide is provided for your convenience. If you need additional information, feel free to ask any of our associates.
Patients and visitors at OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital have access to free parking, 13 on-site gardens and a host of other amenities.
- Free parking and electric vehicle charging ports are available adjacent to the main hospital and emergency entrances for patients, families and visitors.
- Handicapped parking is available in all parking areas. If no handicap spaces are available, ask for assistance from security officers or hospital associates.
- Security officers are on duty at all times to assist you with safety and security concerns.
Patient Information and Visiting Hours
We understand the importance of family and friends to a patient's recovery. Visiting hours may vary for some units based on the patient's condition and needs.
Families should speak to the patient's nurse to determine the most appropriate visitation schedule.
Visitor Policy Changes Due to COVID-19: Be sure to view the Visitor Restrictions and Mask Use section of our COVID-19 policy updates for the latest visitor guidelines. If you have any questions, call our care site for more information.
Smoking is not permitted inside or outside any OhioHealth hospital.
Maps and Directions
- Hospital maps are available at the main entrance information desk and in your Patient and Family Guide.
- Signs are located throughout the hospital to help you find your destination. Feel free to stop at the information desks or ask any associate if you need help.
Chapels and Pastoral Care
- The OhioHealth Dublin Methodist chapel is located on the first floor between the front entrance and emergency department, along the garden walk. The chapel is open 24 hours a day. A smaller meditation chapel is on the second floor, near the surgery waiting area.
- A chaplain is available to provide spiritual and emotional support for you and those who are close to you.
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., you may call (614) 544.5000, and ask for Pastoral Care. On nights and weekends, a chaplain is on-call. Ask your nursing staff and they will page the on-call chaplain.
- Housekeeping is about more than just cleanliness. It’s our opportunity to ensure that your visit is a positive experience in every respect. Comfort and safety are an important part of your healthcare. Your room will be cleaned daily throughout your stay.
- Please don’t hesitate to call (614) 533.9085 if you have any questions.