About Dublin Methodist Hospital
A World-Class Hospital in Dublin, Ohio
We designed OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital from the ground up to deliver advanced healthcare in a healing setting. Every detail — from architecture to integrated technology and healthcare services — focuses on high-level, patient-centered care.
Our facilities combine the warmth of a community hospital with the advances of a world-class healthcare system. Dublin Methodist ranks among top national hospitals. We’re recognized for high standards, smart technology, safety assurance and exceptional patient-experience scores.
Healthier and Happier, By Design
You won’t see the science behind the amenities at Dublin Methodist, but our facilities and features are backed by evidence-based research. Every patient enjoys a spacious, private room and a sleeping couch for guests. Studies show private rooms can reduce stress, improve infection control and enhance confidentiality.
Designs foster health and wellness, too, by incorporating trees, waterfalls and natural indoor lighting. Campus courtyards and rooftops include 13 gardens. For people of all faiths, a quiet chapel is at hand.
We lead in applying technology to patient care, safety and satisfaction. Examples of our leadership include:
- Hospitals & Health Networks’ “Most Wired” survey has recognized Dublin Methodist for meeting rigorous IT criteria.
- Electronic eICU® allows caregivers to monitor intensive care beds even more closely. Technology links our team to Riverside Methodist specialists. Studies show this extra level of care saves lives, reduces complications and speeds recovery.
- Technology also links us to MD Anderson Cancer Network® – a national cancer care leader. Our affiliation gives patients access to leading therapies, while local OhioHealth doctors direct their care.
- Telemedicine allows our doctors to collaborate in real time with OhioHealth critical care and stroke specialists.
Exceptional Surgical Facilities
Dublin Methodist has eight operating rooms and 80 beds. Surgeons use the latest medical and surgical equipment and technology, from general surgery to minimally invasive procedures. Our DaVinci XI robot enables specialists to operate with computer-guided precision. An expanded waiting area welcomes family and friends.
Room to Grow
We never stop finding ways to enhance facilities and care. Throughout the hospital and grounds, locations incorporate our integrated, patient-centered focus.
Just a few examples include:
- A Maternity Center and Labor and Delivery unit with 36 rooms: 27 postpartum and 6 Antepartum/High Risk, ten private delivery suites plus dedicated two C-section rooms/PACU and a Level II Nationwide Children’s Hospital Special Care Nursery
- Dublin Methodist Women’s Health Services Outpatient Center- Offers Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Antenatal Testing and Outpatient Lactation Services
- A Heart Failure Clinic and Heart and Vascular Diagnostic Catheterization Lab, including Interventional Radiology (IR)
- OhioHealth’s Breast Health Center housing advanced imaging and care for women, from bone scans to biopsies