Patients, Visitor and Hospital Information
Our top performing, nationally recognized hospital gives you the highest quality care.
Our physicians, nurses, staff and volunteers are committed to making sure you receive outstanding treatment in every aspect of your hospital visit. We strive for the best experience possible not only for patients, but for family members and visitors as well. We consider ourselves more than a hospital; we are a family dedicated to your health and well-being.
Free parking is available in front of Doctors Hospital main entrance, west parking lot and at the emergency entrance. Handicapped parking is available directly in front of the main entrance. For the following locations, we suggest these parking options:
- Main Hospital - Main parking lot near West Broad Street
- Heritage Center, Founders Hall, Medical Offices at 5131 Beacon Hill Road - Heritage Center parking lot near the helipad
- Emergency Department - Emergency Department parking lot at the corner of Sturbridge road and Beacon Hill Road
- Hobbs Radiation Oncology Center - Parking lot north of Hobbs Radiation Oncology Center
- Medical Offices at 5141 and 5193 West Broad Street - Parking lot surrounding the Medical Offices Building
- Outpatient Lab, Imaging, Heart Services, Clinical Decision Unit Entrance - East Entrance Services parking lot
Patient Information and Visiting Hours
We understand the importance of family and friends to a patient's recovery. Visiting hours may vary for some units based on the patient's condition and needs.
Families should speak to the patient's nurse to determine the most appropriate visitation schedule.
Visitor Policy Changes Due to COVID-19: Be sure to view the Visitor Restrictions and Mask Use section of our COVID-19 policy updates for the latest visitor guidelines. If you have any questions, call our care site for more information.
Smoking or tobacco use of any kind is not permitted inside or outside any OhioHealth hospital.
Chaplains and Meditation Room
If you would like to have a chaplain visit a patient room, please call (614) 544.2440. Leave a brief message with the name and room number of the patient. Chaplains at Doctors Hospital are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
OhioHealth Doctors Hospital’s Meditation Room is located in the front lobby. It is a multi-faith room provided for visitors and patients for prayer and reflection at any time of the day or night.
Housekeeping is about more than just cleanliness; it’s our opportunity to make a first and lasting impression during your visit to OhioHealth Doctors Hospital. Comfort and safety are a significant part of your healthcare. Your room and bathroom will always be cleaned daily throughout your stay. If you have a housekeeping need, please don’t hesitate to call our hospital operator at (614) 544.1000 and have them page housekeeping. We are on call 24 hours a day.