Scheduling Your COVID-19 Vaccine
Get your appointment online or by phone
If you received care at OhioHealth in the past three years, you can schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment through OhioHealth MyChart, our electronic health record, when you become eligible and are notified.
If you are not a patient, or need scheduling support, contact the OhioHealth COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline at (614) 533.6999 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Create your MyChart account
OhioHealth patients can request an activation code to set up a MyChart account. It may take 24–48 hours to verify your identity and approve your access. When your request is approved, you can create a username and password.
Step-by-step scheduling through MyChart
Even if you are not yet eligible to schedule, sign in to OhioHealth MyChart to verify your contact information. We will notify you when it’s your turn. You can access MyChart at MyChart.OhioHealth.com or through the OhioHealth mobile app.
Step 1: Get notified
When it’s time to schedule, you will receive an email from OhioHealth MyChart with the subject line: New order to schedule in MyChart.
Step 2: Get scheduled
- Sign in to your OhioHealth MyChart account.
- Click the notification to schedule your SARS COVID-19 first dose appointment.
- Choose your preferred location, date and time. Vaccine appointments are only available at designated OhioHealth vaccine clinics.
- Follow the prompts to verify or update your personal information and insurance. On the final page, click Schedule to finish.
Step 3: Get prepared
- Once you’ve scheduled, watch for an email from OhioHealth MyChart with information to help you prepare for your appointment.
- Up to seven days before your appointment, complete the eCheck-In (First Step) process through OhioHealth MyChart to verify your information, insurance and sign consent.
- If your vaccine requires a second dose, we’ll schedule the appointment for your second dose before your leave your first appointment. Don’t forget to complete the eCheck-In process for this appointment as well.
If you have an OhioHealth MyChart account, you can request access to a loved one’s account to help them with scheduling and managing their care.
In your loved one’s MyChart account:
- Open the menu from the home screen and select Share My Record.
- Select Friends and Family Access, then Invite Someone.
- Complete the name and email fields, agree to the terms and conditions, and select Send Invite.
- You will have 24 hours to accept the invitation by logging in to your own MyChart account.