COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling and Walk-Ins
Let's get you vaccinated
OhioHealth is providing the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans 12 and older at designated COVID-19 vaccine clinics. At this time, COVID-19 vaccines are not available at our hospitals, emergency departments or urgent care locations.
Vaccine recipients younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all appointments. No prescription is required. See answers to parents' top questions.
Choose what's convenient for you
Nearly all OhioHealth COVID-19 vaccine clinic locations accept walk-ins for first and second doses (if your first was Pfizer).
Use your OhioHealth MyChart account to schedule an appointment at a time that's convenient for you.
- Ashville: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
299 W Main St
Walk-in hours: May 18, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Athens: OhioHealth Physician Group Heritage College Primary Care and Geriatrics
26 Hospital Dr
Walk-in hours: May 21, 8 AM to 4 PM
- Columbus: OhioHealth Eastside Health Center
4850 E Main St
Walk-in hours: May 14, 8 AM to 2 PM | May 19, 12-6 PM | May 21, 8 AM to 2 PM
- Columbus: OhioHealth David P. Blom Administrative Campus
3430 OhioHealth Pkwy
Walk-in hours: May 13, 8 AM to 6 PM | May 14, 7 AM to 5 PM | May 18-21, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Delaware: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
6 Lexington Blvd
- Kenton: OhioHealth Hardin Memorial Hospital
921 E Franklin St, McCullough Conference Room
Walk-in hours: May 13, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Marion: OhioHealth Marion Medical Campus
1040 Delaware Ave
Walk-in hours: May 14, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM | May 19, 12-6 PM | May 21, 8:30 AM to 3 PM | May 22, 9 AM to 12 PM
- Ontario: OhioHealth Ontario Health and Fitness Center
1750 W Fourth St
Walk-in hours: May 13, 7 AM to 4 PM | May 15, 8 AM to 12 PM | May 18-20, 9 AM to 6 PM | May 21, 7 AM to 4 PM
- Westerville: OhioHealth Westerville Medical Campus
300 Polaris Pkwy
Walk-in hours: May 13-14, 8 AM to 4:30 PM | May 15, 8:30 AM to 12 PM | May 18-19, 9 AM to 5:30 PM | May 20-21, 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Ohio Vax-A-Million and scholarship drawings
On May 12, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine announced that vaccinated Ohioans over 18 will be entered into a drawing to win one of five $1 million dollar prizes, which will be drawn on Wednesdays beginning May 26. OhioHealth follows all state reporting guidelines for vaccinations, but we have no additional details about the drawings, and our staff cannot confirm entries or eligibility at this time.
Ohioans age 12-17 who have been vaccinated will be able to register for one of five full-ride public college scholarships, from a state electronic portal that will open May 18. We will post a link when it is available, but OhioHealth has no additional details about the drawings at this time.
Step-by-step scheduling through MyChart
Online scheduling is only available to patients with an OhioHealth MyChart account. Second doses can't be scheduled online.
- Sign in to your OhioHealth MyChart account at MyChart.OhioHealth.com or through the OhioHealth mobile app.
- Click Menu > Schedule an Appointment or Visits > Schedule an Appointment.
- Under “Tell us why you’re coming in,” select COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Choose your preferred location, date and time. Vaccine appointments are only available at designated OhioHealth COVID-19 vaccine clinics.
- Follow the prompts to verify or update your personal information and insurance. On the final page, click Schedule to finish.
- Once you’ve scheduled, watch for an email from OhioHealth MyChart with information to help you prepare for your appointment.
- Up to seven days before your appointment, complete the eCheck-In (First Step) process through OhioHealth MyChart to verify your information, insurance and sign consent.
- If your vaccine requires a second dose, we’ll schedule the appointment for your second dose before your leave your first appointment. Don’t forget to complete the eCheck-In process for this appointment as well.
If you have an OhioHealth MyChart account, you can request access to a loved one’s account to help them with scheduling and managing their care.
In your loved one’s MyChart account:
- Open the menu from the home screen and select Share My Record.
- Select Friends and Family Access, then Invite Someone.
- Complete the name and email fields, agree to the terms and conditions, and select Send Invite.
- You will have 24 hours to accept the invitation by logging in to your own MyChart account.