COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling and Walk-Ins
Let's get you vaccinated
OhioHealth is providing the COVID-19 vaccines to Ohioans 5 and older at designated vaccine clinics and Primary Care locations. Booster vaccines are available to everyone age 12 and older.
Vaccine recipients younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all appointments. COVID-19 vaccines are not available at our hospitals, emergency departments or Urgent Care locations.
We make vaccines and boosters convenient
CALL YOUR DOCTOR
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care providers can schedule your appointment, and many offer vaccines and boosters at office visits.
Vaccines and boosters are available at all OhioHealth COVID-19 walk-in vaccine clinic locations.
Boosters of the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are available to everyone age 18 and older. The Pfizer booster is available to those 12 and older.
Check back often. Vaccine clinic information is updated frequently and subject to change.
Many OhioHealth Primary Care locations now provide COVID-19 vaccines through office visits. Call your provider for more details. You can also visit the Ohio Department of Health website to find retail clinics and other providers throughout Ohio that have the COVID-19 vaccine.
Pop-up vaccine events
The Pfizer vaccine and limited availability of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are offered at all pop-up locations. First and second doses, first and second boosters and additional doses for immunocompromised individuals offered to ages 12 and up.
- Every Wednesday, 1 PM-5 PM: Hilltop YMCA
2879 Valleyview Dr, Columbus
Exception: No clinic Wednesday, June 1 or June 22
- Every Wednesday, 9 AM-11 AM: Our Lady Guadalupe Center
409 Industry Dr, Columbus
Exceptions: No clinics in June or on July 6
- Wednesday, June 22, 1:30 PM-5 PM: Chelsea Townhomes
2005 Noe Bixby Rd, Columbus
- Saturday, June 25, 10 AM-2 PM: Hilltop Bean Festival
455 Westgate Ave, Columbus
- Sunday, June 26, 1:30 PM-5 PM: St Mary’s Church Latino Health Fair
274 N Main St, Marion
- Tuesday, June 28, 8:30 AM-11:30 AM: Hilliard Food Pantry
4410 Cemetery Rd, Columbus
- Wednesday, June 29, 5:30 PM-7:30 PM: The Walter and Marian English Center for Art and Community, Central Community House Community Dinner
1251 Bryden Rd, Columbus
- Wednesday, July 6, 7:30 AM- 2 PM and Thursday, July 7, 11 AM-5 PM: Community Outreach Building
3830 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus
- Friday, July 8, 10 AM–2 PM: Stowe Mission
888 Parsons Ave, Columbus
- Tuesday, July 12, 1 PM-5 PM: IMPACT Community Action
711 Southwood Ave, Columbus
- Thursday, July 14, 2:30 PM-6 PM: NNEMAP Food Pantry
677 E 11th Ave, Columbus
- Friday, July 15, 9:30 AM-2 PM: Dodge Community Center
667 Sullivant Ave, Columbus
- Saturday, July 16, 11 AM-5 PM: Gospel Fest (Genoa Park)
303 W Broad St, Columbus
- Thursday, July 21, 3 PM-7 PM: Hilliard Food Pantry
4410 Cemetery Rd, Hilliard
- Friday, July 22, 10 AM-3 PM: Saraga International Grocery
1265 Morse Rd, Columbus
- Friday, July 29, 10 AM-3:30 PM: Mahle Behr
10500 O’Day Harrison Rd, Mt. Sterling
- Wednesday, August 3, 9:30 AM-2 PM: Whitehall YMCA
402 N Hamilton Rd, Whitehall
- Saturday, August 13, 10 AM-1 PM: Columbus Christian Center’s Back 2 School Bash
2300 N Cassady Ave, Columbus
Do I qualify for a COVID-19 vaccine booster and which one should I get?
|Which primary vaccine series did you complete?||Pfizer-BioNTech or Comirnaty||Moderna or Spikevax||Janssen (J&J)|
|You may get a single booster dose if:||It’s been at least 5 months since completing a primary series AND you are age 12+||It’s been at least 5 months since completing a primary series AND you are age 18+||It’s been at least 2 months since completing the primary vaccination AND you are age 18+|
|If eligible, you may get a single booster dose of:||Pfizer-BioNTech*
|You may get a second booster dose if:||It’s been at least 4 months since the first booster dose AND you are age 50+ OR age 12+ with certain kinds of immunocompromise||It’s been at least 4 months since the first booster dose AND you are age 50+ OR age 18+ with certain kinds of immunocompromise||It’s been at least 4 months since the first booster dose AND you are age 50+ OR age 18+ with certain kinds of immunocompromise|
|If eligible, you may get a second booster dose of:||Pfizer-BioNTech*
*Only Pfizer-BioNTech can be used for first and second booster doses in those ages 12 through 17.
For more information, visit FDA.gov/Covid19Vaccines
OhioHealth cannot replace physical immunization cards, but if you received your COVID-19 vaccine or test at an OhioHealth clinic or location, you can view your immunization record or test results in MyChart.
- Sign in to MyChart online or in the OhioHealth mobile app.
- Tap or click Menu, and select COVID-19 in the My Record section. You have a few options when sharing your vaccination or test result:
- Option 1) Expand the details of your vaccination or test and take a screenshot.
- Option 2) Tap or click the Download/Export button and select Download vaccination PDF, or Export to Health Wallet if you have a supported app.
- Option 3) Tap or click the QR Codes button to be scanned at participating locations using the SMART Health Card Verifier app.
If you don't have a MyChart account, but received your vaccination from OhioHealth, you can request an activation code today.
Optional: Request proxy MyChart access for a loved one
If you have an OhioHealth MyChart account, you can request access to a loved one’s account to help them with scheduling and managing their care.
In your loved one’s MyChart account:
- Open the menu from the home screen and select Share My Record.
- Select Friends and Family Access, then Invite Someone.
- Complete the name and email fields, agree to the terms and conditions, and select Send Invite.
- You will have 24 hours to accept the invitation by logging in to your own MyChart account.