COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling and Walk-Ins
Let's get you vaccinated
OhioHealth is providing the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans 12 and older at designated COVID-19 vaccine clinics. At this time, COVID-19 vaccines are not available at our hospitals, emergency departments or urgent care locations.
Vaccine recipients younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all appointments. No prescription is required. See answers to parents' top questions.
See translated COVID-19 information.
Masks are still required at all OhioHealth locations.
Choose what's convenient for you
Nearly all OhioHealth COVID-19 vaccine clinic locations accept walk-ins for first and second doses (if your first was Pfizer).
Use your OhioHealth MyChart account to schedule an appointment at a time that's convenient for you.
- Ashville: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
299 W Main St
Walk-in hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Ashland: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
1720 OhioHealth Way, Second floor
Walk-in hours: Fridays, 8 AM to 3:30 PM
- Athens: OhioHealth Physician Group Heritage College Primary Care and Geriatrics
26 Hospital Dr
Walk-in hours: Fridays, 8 AM to 4 PM
- Columbus: OhioHealth Eastside Health Center
4850 E Main St
Walk-in hours: Wednesdays and Fridays, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Columbus: OhioHealth Grant Family Medicine
290 E Town St
Walk-in hours: Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Columbus: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
5193 West Broad Street, Suite 200
Walk-in hours: Fridays 7am-4pm
- Delaware: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
6 Lexington Blvd
Walk-in hours: Wednesdays, 9-11:30 AM and 1:30-4 PM
- Dublin: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
250 West Bridge Street, Suite 101
Walk-in hours: Tuesdays 8am-4pm
- Hilliard: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
4343 All Seasons Drive, Suite 220
Walk-in hours: Thursdays, 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- Kenton: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
75 Washington Blvd, Suite 102
Walk-in hours: Thursdays, 9-11:30 AM and 1:30-4 PM
- Lexington: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
231 E Main St
Walk-in hours: Wednesdays, 8 AM to 3:30 PM
- Mansfield: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
770 Balgreen Dr, First floor
Walk-in hours: Tuesdays, 8 AM to 3:30 PM
- Marion: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
130 University Dr, Suite 1100
Walk-in hours: Thursdays, 9-11:30 AM and 1:30-4 PM
- Obetz: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
4335 Alum Creek Dr
Walk-in hours: Wednesdays, 8 AM to 3 PM
- Ontario: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
1750 W 4th St
Walk-in hours: Saturdays, 8 AM to 3:30 PM
- Shelby: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
199 W Main St
Walk-in hours: Thursdays, 8 AM to 3:30 PM
- Westerville: OhioHealth Westerville Medical Campus
300 Polaris Pkwy
Walk-in hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Every Tuesday, 9-11:45 AM: Westland High School
146 Galloway Rd, Galloway
- Every Wednesday, 8 AM to 3:45 PM: Hilltop YMCA
2879 Valleyview Dr, Columbus
- Every Thursday, 12-5:45 PM: Directions for Youth
3840 Kimberly Pkwy, Columbus
- Friday, July 23 and August 13, 10 AM to 2 PM: North YMCA
1640 Sandalwood Pl, Columbus
- Friday, July 30 and August 20, 10 AM to 2 PM: Jerry L. Garver YMCA
6767 Refugee Rd, Canal Winchester
- Saturday, July 31, 10 AM to 2 PM: Chuchay’s Market
6867 Shrock Rd, Columbus
- Friday, August 6 and 27, 10 AM to 2 PM: Eldon & Elsie Ward Family YMCA
130 Woodland Ave, Columbus
- Saturday, August 14, 1-5 PM: T.U.R.N. event at Eastland Mall
2740 Eastland Mall, Columbus
Step-by-step scheduling through MyChart
Online scheduling is only available to patients with an OhioHealth MyChart account. Second doses can't be scheduled online.
- Sign in to your OhioHealth MyChart account at MyChart.OhioHealth.com or through the OhioHealth mobile app.
- Click Menu > Schedule an Appointment or Visits > Schedule an Appointment.
- Under “Tell us why you’re coming in,” select COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Choose your preferred location, date and time. Vaccine appointments are only available at designated OhioHealth COVID-19 vaccine clinics.
- Follow the prompts to verify or update your personal information and insurance. On the final page, click Schedule to finish.
- Once you’ve scheduled, watch for an email from OhioHealth MyChart with information to help you prepare for your appointment.
- Up to seven days before your appointment, complete the eCheck-In (First Step) process through OhioHealth MyChart to verify your information, insurance and sign consent.
- If your vaccine requires a second dose, we’ll schedule the appointment for your second dose before your leave your first appointment. Don’t forget to complete the eCheck-In process for this appointment as well.
If you have an OhioHealth MyChart account, you can request access to a loved one’s account to help them with scheduling and managing their care.
In your loved one’s MyChart account:
- Open the menu from the home screen and select Share My Record.
- Select Friends and Family Access, then Invite Someone.
- Complete the name and email fields, agree to the terms and conditions, and select Send Invite.
- You will have 24 hours to accept the invitation by logging in to your own MyChart account.