Urgent Care Video Visits
OhioHealth Urgent Care Video Visits
Same-day care from the comfort of home
Patients 18 or older can schedule an urgent care video visit with one of our experienced providers. All you need is a computer or mobile phone and an internet connection.
Eligibility for video visits
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be in the state of Ohio at the time of your visit.
- Cannot address an unresolved problem from a prior urgent care video visit.
- Back pain
- Cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms (body ache, congestion, cough, fever, sinus infection, sore throat)
- Medication refill
- Pink eye
- Stomach issues such as constipation, diarrhea, vomiting and nausea
- Urinary tract infections
- Vaginal itching or irritation
If you've had a telehealth appointment with any OhioHealth provider in the past, urgent care video visits work the same way. If this is your first virtual visit with OhioHealth, follow our simple step-by-step instructions for mobile devices or computers.