Urgent Care Video Visits
OhioHealth Urgent Care Video Visits
Same-day care from the comfort of home
Patients 18 or older can schedule an urgent care video visit with their primary care provider. All you need is a computer or mobile phone and an internet connection.
Eligibility for video visits
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be in the state of Ohio at the time of your visit.
- Cannot address an unresolved problem from a prior urgent care video visit.
- Cold, cough, sore throat and runny nose
- Asymptomatic COVID-19 concerns
- Pink eye concerns
- New or acute back pain
- Burning, frequent or urgent urination
- Skin infections
- Cellulitis concerns
- Blood pressure concerns
- Blood glucose (diabetes) concerns without symptoms
- Vaginal itching or discharge with no sexually transmitted disease concerns
If you've had a telehealth appointment with any OhioHealth provider in the past, urgent care video visits work the same day. If this is your first virtual visit with OhioHealth, follow our simple step-by-step instructions for mobile devices or computers.