OhioHealth Urgent Care
Immediate care for minor illnesses and injuries
OhioHealth Urgent Care treats patients with minor illnesses and injuries across Ohio. All locations are open seven days a week with evening and weekend hours. View our accepted insurance.
Schedule care now
Same-day appointments are available so you can organize your care around your life. Ready to schedule?
- Option one: Schedule an appointment in the app or online.
- Option two: Call ahead to the urgent care location of your choice and schedule your same-day appointment. Appointment slots may fill quickly. However, we can assist in scheduling care at an alternative OhioHealth urgent care location if needed.
- Option three: Walk-ins are welcome at our urgent care locations, depending on availability. Once you arrive, you will be added to the queue and given an approximate appointment time.
- Option four: We also encourage patients to explore our virtual health options, like scheduling a same-day urgent care video visit or primary care telehealth appointment.
Patients with symptoms requiring emergent care will be prioritized which could cause a delay in appointment times.
When should I go to urgent care?
Choose OhioHealth Urgent Care for conditions that are not life-threatening, but require immediate care, such as:
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Athlete’s foot and fungal infections
- Back pain
- Cold, cough, sore throat and runny nose
- Congestion and sinus infection
- Ear, eye, skin and urinary tract infections
- Fever, flu and COVID-19 symptoms
- Gastrointestinal symptoms, like nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Headaches and migraines
- Insect bites
- Minor abscesses and wounds
- Minor breaks, sprains and strains
- Minor burns from heat or chemical exposure
- STD testing and treatment
Services urgent care offers
- On-site X-rays
- Select laboratory testing
- Drug screenings
- Select immunizations