OhioHealth Urgent Care
Immediate care for minor illnesses and injuries
OhioHealth Urgent Care treats patients with minor illnesses and injuries throughout central, north central and southeast Ohio. All locations are open seven days a week, with evening and weekend hours.
Due to safety concerns with COVID-19, we ask that visitors to our urgent care locations call from the parking lot to preregister before entering. COVID-19 testing at urgent care locations is limited to patients with symptoms. Patients with COVID-19 concerns who do not have symptoms should schedule a same-day urgent care video visit.
When should I go to urgent care?
Choose OhioHealth Urgent Care for conditions that are not life-threatening, but require immediate care, such as:
Services urgent care offers
We’re putting your safety first
At our urgent care locations, we’ve taken measures to reduce the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, and keep our patients, providers and associates safe, including:
- Not allowing visitors in OhioHealth urgent care locations, with limited exceptions. View the full policy for more information.
- Posting online instructions and signs on entry doors asking patients to preregister over the phone before entering. This decreases exposure time for patients and associates inside the clinic.
- Spacing out seating in the waiting room to ensure adequate social distancing.
- Performing hybrid visits when COVID-19 is suspected. Your provider will ask about your symptoms and needs over the phone, and decide whether you should stay in your car or come into the building.
- Cleaning all rooms and equipment after every patient visit.