The Infusion Center at Riverside Methodist Hospital
OhioHealth Bing Cancer Center
500 Thomas Lane
Suite 3B on the 3rd Floor
Columbus, OH 43214
Scheduling: (614) 566-5642
Parking in the purple garage
Take a tour by clicking the image above.
We've renovated the infusion center at Riverside Methodist to provide a better patient experience and a convenient alternative to long waits in busy hospitals.
The Infusion Center at Riverside Methodist Hospital provides each patient with a climate-controlled, private bay and access to his or her own TV. We also offer warm blankets, snacks, beverages and lunch.
In addition to treating cancer patients, we provide a variety of other services. The services we offer include:
- Chemotherapy via intravenous, intraperitoneal and intravesicular treatments
- Port flushes and port lab draws
- Remicade infusions for Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, arthritis and skin conditions
- Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) infusions for chronic lymphocytic leukemia, hepatitis A, immunoglobulin deficiency, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, measles, varicella, humoral immunodeficiency disorders
- Blood product and iron infusions
- Subcutaneous and intramuscular shots for hepatitis B and C, radioiodine imaging, anemia and prostate and breast cancers
For more information or to schedule an appointment at the Infusion Center at Riverside Methodist, please call (614) 566-5642.