Comprehensive Primary Care
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care physicians offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
Primary care services at this location
- Comprehensive family healthcare
- Wellness and illness care for adults and children
- Well child care
- School, sports and work physicals
- Preventive care, screening and treatment for a wide variety of health conditions
- Infant care
- Well-baby check-ups
- Education on developmental milestones
- Help for mothers new to breastfeeding
- Children and adolescents
- Well-child check-ups
- Illness care
- Sex education
- STDs education, testing and treatment
- First pelvic exam
- School and sports physicals
- Gynecology services
- Screening and testing
- Wellness and prevention
- Clinical breast exam
- Prostate screening
- Testicular exam
- Wellness and preventive care
- Immunizations, including shingles, hepatitis B and pneumonia vaccine
- Disease management
- Illness care
- Thorough physical exam: check of overall health status, including life habits screening, cholesterol, blood pressure, weight and depression
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card
Get the medical care you need without coming to the doctor's office!
We are offering established patients E-Visits - a new way to get the medical care you need from wherever you are. E-Visits are for these non-urgent medical conditions: back pain, cough, eye redness, indigestion & heartburn, urinary problems, cold & sinus, diarrhea, headache, tired (fatigue) and vaginal discharge/irritation. Log into your OhioHealth MyChart account anytime 24/7 and select E-Visit.