Comprehensive Primary and Pediatric Care
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care physicians offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
Primary care services at this location
- Primary Care
- Family and preventive medicine
- Internal medicine
- Newborn care
- Well woman services
- Sports medicine
- Minor surgical procedures in the office
- Flu shots and other vaccines
- School and sports physicals
- Pediatric Services
- Healthcare for children: newborn to adolescents
- Preventive care and screenings
- Newborn healthcare at Grady Memorial Hospital, Dublin Methodist Hospital, and Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Infant, child, and adolescent check-ups and sick care
- Behavioral and mental healthcare
- Diagnostic testing
- Sports injuries
- Preventative immunizations
- Asthma and breathing care
- Chronic illness management
- Hearing, vision, and developmental screenings
- Diet and exercise consultation
- Sports, camp, and school physicals, including preschool and kindergarten
Get the medical care you need without coming to the doctor's office!
We are offering established patients E-Visits - a new way to get the medical care you need from wherever you are. E-Visits are for these non-urgent medical conditions: back pain, cough, eye redness, indigestion & heartburn, urinary problems, cold & sinus, diarrhea, headache, tired (fatigue) and vaginal discharge/irritation. Log into your OhioHealth MyChart account anytime 24/7 and select E-Visit.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card