Emergency Care Center in Westerville, Ohio
Our full-service ambulance-receiving emergency department is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This facility in Westerville, Ohio, provides a convenient alternative to traditional emergency departments located at hospitals. This emergency department is staffed with the same skilled, board-certified physicians as OhioHealth's Riverside Methodist Hospital and Grant Medical Center Emergency Departments.
Westerville Emergency Care Center Highlights
The state-of-the-art, patient-focused Westerville Emergency Care Center is the first of its kind in Westerville and Delaware County, Ohio. It can treat up to 25,000 people annually. Key features of our ED include:
- Patient experience in the new Emergency Care Center at OhioHealth Westerville Medical Campus
- Experienced Emergency Room physicians and specialists
- Comprehensive, high-quality emergency care services 24/7 to Westerville, Ohio, and surrounding communities
- 24/7 emergency pharmacy for discharge medications
- 16 private patient rooms with space for family members
- Advanced imaging capabilities, including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray
- Observation room designed for behavioral health patients
- A consultation room for families and physicians
- Lots of open space and windows to calm and comfort patients, friends and family members
- Convenient access, free parking, free Wi-Fi and, during the day, Sandman's Gourmet Deli is open on-site
- Use of electronic medical records that are accessible by caregivers throughout all OhioHealth hospitals and facilities