An Improved Patient Experience in Grove City
OhioHealth Grove City Methodist Hospital strengthens our commitment to a healthier community in Grove City, Ohio. The new facility keeps the expert emergency and inpatient/outpatient surgical care you trust close to home and work.
Experience the Difference of Local Care
This unique new facility provides Grove City residents the same experienced, compassionate care you and your family expect from OhioHealth. This facility offers Grove City residents:
- Expert and compassionate care from 30,000 physicians, nurses, associates and volunteers, who use the latest technology and procedures
- Access to a network of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory locations, hospice, home health , urgent care and other healthcare services
- OhioHealth MyChart that provides patients convenient access to their online health records
We offer exceptional emergency care services provided by the same experienced, compassionate OhioHealth providers you trust, close to home and work. Our 24/7 emergency department features:
- Walk- in and ambulance entrances with convenient access
- Sixteen private patient rooms, plus two additional triage rooms
- Resuscitation room
- Full-service lab and advanced imaging capabilities for emergency department patients
Our emergency department is designed around safety, comfort and convenience, offering plenty of windows and open space to create a calm and comfortable environment. Parking and wi-fi are free.
We are a proud community partner.
OhioHealth has been a trusted healthcare partner in Grove City for more than 30 years, growing along with the community to keep our families healthy and active.
- OhioHealth provides occupational health and wellness programs to more than 1,000 Grove City employers.
- OhioHealth provides athletic trainers and team physicians to student athletes for South-Western City Schools.
- Our associates are actively involved with the Chamber of Commerce, Grove City Rotary, Mid-Ohio Foodbank and other community organizations.