Insurance and Billing at Grant Medical Center
Understanding Your Hospital Bill
Our goal is to make the insurance and billing process as simple as possible for our patients, so that they can focus on their care and recovery after a hospital stay. Our team is ready to assist should you have any questions
You will receive a copy of your hospital bill a few weeks after your hospital stay. You also may receive other bills from your doctors, including your family doctor or specialists.
We know that for us to correctly manage your hospital bill is important. If you have any questions about charges, please call the OhioHealth Customer Call Center at (614) 566-1505 or toll-free at (844) 379-4962.
Prices for healthcare services are available from Registration, Patient Financial Services or the OhioHealth Price Line, (614) 566-8707.
If you are in need of financial assistance, please read the following Financial Assistance and Charity Care information:
- Financial Assistance Policy Summary (includes phone numbers and addresses of who to contact for help)
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Application Instructions
- HCAP Charity Worksheet
- List of Providers at Grant Medical Center
- OhioHealth Financial Assistance Policy
- OhioHealth Financial Assistance Procedure