Amenities and Accommodations at Berger Hospital
Everything You Need for a Convenient Stay or Visit at Our Hospital
With plenty of on-site amenities and nearby accommodations, patients and visitors can expect to have a positive experience at our hospital.
Complimentary parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It is available in the parking lot in front of the hospital’s main entrance.
The following Circleville area hotels are located within minutes of Berger Hospital:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
23911 U S Highway 23 S Circleville OH 43113
- Quality Inn & Suites
24517 U S Highway 23 Circleville OH 43113
- The Berger Bistro
The Berger Bistro is open to the community. Main menu items are served seven days a week, during the meal hours listed below. Between these hours, a limited menu is available. Our nutritional services team is on staff to plan and prepare meals made from scratch.
Breakfast: 6:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Dinner: 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- Coffee Kiosk
Enjoy a variety of coffees and teas, as well as cookies and pastries, at Berger's Coffee Kiosk, located in the same-day surgery waiting area. Hours of operation are 6 to 10 a.m., Monday through Friday.
- Vending Machines
Vending machines are available for your convenience behind the Coffee Kiosk area (in the same-day surgery waiting area), across from the Bradley Cancer Center and in the emergency department waiting area.
- Gift shop
Our gift shop is located in the corridor between the hospital's main lobby and the medical office building. It offers a variety of gift items, including fresh flowers, cards, candles and more. Proceeds from purchases made in the gift shop are donated by the volunteer staff to help provide equipment for patient care and professional development opportunities for Berger employees.
Monday - Friday: 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 2:30 to 5 p.m. and 6:30 to 8 p.m.
If you would like to make arrangements for flowers or a gift item to be delivered to a patient, please call (740) 420.8372.
Banking services are available through an ATM machine located in the emergency department waiting area.
- Wheelchairs and Public Restrooms
Wheelchairs are available at the entrances of the main hospital, emergency department and Berger Health Center (formerly the Professional Arts Building). Volunteers and service ambassadors are available to help.
Public restrooms are located throughout the hospital. Ask hospital staff to direct you to the nearest one.
- Phone - Local calls may be made from the room by dialing 9, then the area code and the seven-digit number. You can make a credit card call or charge a long-distance call to your home telephone number. Please dial 9 + 0 for an operator. A video translator service, MARTTI, is also available.
- Internet - Wireless internet is available in all areas of the hospital. If you have trouble accessing the network, call (740) 420.8236. Assistance is available 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Newspapers- Local publications are available in newspaper machines and kiosks by the main entrance of the hospital. Complimentary newspapers are delivered to patient rooms by volunteers.
- TV - A variety of television programming is available in all inpatient rooms.