Patient and Visitors Guide for Berger Hospital
Welcome to Our Hospital in Circleville, Ohio
When you enter Berger Hospital, we'd like to do more than simply address your illness. We'd like to ensure your entire stay is both comfortable and positive.
Our Patient Advocate Program
We realize being away from home, either as a patient or a visitor at OhioHealth Berger Hospital, can be overwhelming. From nationally-recognized healthcare providers to pastoral care services and wayfinding volunteers, you can trust our team to meet your needs and give you peace of mind.
We strive to provide the best care possible for you and your loved one. To discuss your hospital experience, please contact Customer Service and Service Excellence at (614) 544-2066.
We understand the importance of family and friends to a patient's recovery. Visiting hours may vary for some units based on the patient's condition and needs.
Families should speak to the patient's nurse to determine the most appropriate visitation schedule.
Visitor Policy Changes Due to COVID-19: Be sure to view the Visitor Restrictions and Mask Use section of our COVID-19 policy updates for the latest visitor guidelines. If you have any questions, call our care site for more information.
- Shirt and shoes are required for visitors in all areas of the hospital.
- Visitors may be requested not to visit if they demonstrate signs and symptoms of infections.
- Visitor overnight stays are to be approved by a charge nurse, patient care coordinator or unit director and are only granted when a patient's condition warrants. Overnight visitors must be at least 18 years of age.
- Members of the clergy may visit at any time, upon the request of the patient or family.
- Smoking is not permitted inside or outside Berger Hospital, or any other OhioHealth hospital.