Patient and Visitors Guide for Berger Hospital
Welcome to Our Hospital in Circleville, Ohio
When you enter Berger Hospital, we'd like to do more than simply address your illness. We'd like to ensure your entire stay is both comfortable and positive.
Our Patient Advocate Program
We have a patient advocate on staff who can provide individualized support during your stay. Contact her with questions, concerns or feedback. She will address those issues right away.
Our advocate can also work with you when you leave the hospital. She can address any concerns you had about your visit, and she can ensure that all of your questions about your care are answered.
For more information, please contact our advocate, Tina Pierce at (740) 420.8353.
We understand the importance of family and friends to a patient’s recovery. General visiting hours are daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., but may vary for some units based on the patient’s condition/needs.
- Children must be 12 years of age or older to visit clinical areas, unless given permission from the provider or director of the unit. We ask that an adult accompany all children during their visit.
- Shirt and shoes are required for visitors in all areas of the hospital.
- Visitors may be requested not to visit if they demonstrate signs and symptoms of infections.
- Visitor overnight stays are to be approved by a charge nurse, patient care coordinator or unit director and are only granted when a patient's condition warrants. Overnight visitors must be at least 18 years of age.
- Members of the clergy may visit at any time, upon the request of the patient or family.
- Smoking is not permitted inside or outside Berger Hospital, or any other OhioHealth hospital.