- The cafeteria is located on the second floor of the main hospital. It is open seven days a week (including holidays) for breakfast from 6 to 10:15 a.m. and for lunch/dinner from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., with limited services from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Soluna Café & Bakery features fresh sandwiches, soups, salads and baked goods in a tranquil setting. It is located on the first floor of the Surgical and Heart Center. It is open Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Soluna Petite offers gourmet coffees and snacks. It is located in the first floor lobby and is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Vending machines are located on the second floor near the cafeteria.
- Ask at any Information Desk about local restaurants near the hospital.
OhioHealth Grant Medical Center offers room-service style meals for patients. Our Nutrition Services provides a restaurant-style menu including a wide range of hot and cold meals. They are designed to meet your particular tastes while meeting any dietary restrictions that your doctor has ordered for you. You may place your order from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. by calling (614) 566.9700. If you need help placing an order, a nutrition specialist will be happy to visit you in your room.
The Gift Shop is located on the first floor of the hospital at the Surgical and Heart Center. Flowers, balloons (mylar only) and gifts can be delivered to most rooms, except critical care areas.
Patients and visitors are welcome to visit the Peggy L. Wood Cancer Library on the fourth floor, Suite 420, of the Wilkins Building at 285 East State Street. The library offers internet access, books, brochures, videos and other information on a variety of health topics.
There are two ATMs located in the hospital. An Ohio HealthCare Federal Credit Union ATM is located outside the cafeteria on the second floor. A PNC Bank ATM is located just off the main lobby.