Workplace Wellness Programs for Employees
Our wellness and prevention services are provided at the workplace to improve employee health and productivity.
We explore insights you and your employees have about health and wellness services and programs. This is so we can customize our offerings to meet those needs and minimize health risks in the workplace.
Our team of health and wellness experts starts by building a comprehensive overview of your employees’ wellness where we:
- Analyze health risks of your employee population
- Review current programming
- Review participation levels
- Solicit employee feedback
- Look for opportunities to expand our partnership
Our wellness and prevention programs are provided at the workplace to improve employee health and well-being, productivity and your bottom line.
Customized Program Design and Development
OhioHealth Employer Services’ team of health and wellness experts can guide your employees on a wellness journey that addresses health risks through:
- Health portal/health risk assessments
- Biometric screenings
- Flu shots
- Nicotine Testing
- Tobacco cessation classes
- Healthy lifestyle coaching
- Worksite education sessions
- Fitness and nutrition programming
- Mobile mammography
- Executive health exams
- Employee assistance programs
Promoting Workplace Wellness Engagement
We can work with you on engagement strategies to fine-tune and expand your workplace initiatives based on employee feedback. Our recommendations may include:
- Individualized action plans
- Health coaching
- Employee interest surveys
- Challenges and competitions
Support Healthy Lifestyle Changes Through Coaching
We’re proud to offer individual or group Healthy Lifestyle Coaching programs, or we can design a program to meet the specific needs of your employees.