Healthcare Services and Programs
Why OhioHealth Surgical Weight Management Is Right for You
Our surgical program offers safe and effective approaches to high quality, sustainable weight loss using advanced minimally invasive techniques.
What makes our surgical program unique is our compassionate team approach, providing comprehensive support to help you prepare for and manage this major life change. We are always delighted to see our patients become healthier, resolve the depression they often feel about their situation and become as active as they really want to be.
Our comprehensive, multidisciplinary surgical weight management program includes:
- A commitment to caring for you as a whole person
- A pre-surgery, comprehensive evaluation
- One-on-one nutritional counseling
- A coordinator to work with you on insurance and financial
- Emotional and relational support, guidance and therapy
- Experienced surgeons who use advanced-laparoscopic minimally-invasive surgery techniques
- Therapy for long-term weight management, with exercise physiologists and nutritionists
- Superior care provided by OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital - one of the nation's best hospitals
How to Get Started Today
| || |
Attend a free bariatric seminar.
Explore the steps you'll
take for surgical weight loss.
Read what patients
have to say about our
Surgical Weight Management program.
At each seminar, our doctors are there to introduce themselves and their staff and to go over all information and questions you and your family may have about bariatric surgery. Read more about our free bariatric seminar.
Here you'll find the steps you'll take with us in the journey to your new life and the qualifications for surgery candidates. We also provide forms you can download. Read more about surgical weight loss.
Every person who experiences bariatric surgery has a unique, inspiring story. Here we share a few that provide insight into the journey. Read more about our Surgical Weight Management Program.