Healthcare Services and Programs
OhioHealth Surgical Weight Management
Our surgical program offers safe and effective approaches to sustainable weight loss using advanced, minimally-invasive techniques.
What makes our surgical program unique is our compassionate team approach, providing comprehensive support to help you prepare for and manage this major life change. We are always delighted to see our patients become healthier, resolve the depression they often feel about their situation and become as active as they really want to be.
Our comprehensive, multidisciplinary surgical weight management program includes:
- A commitment to caring for you as a whole person
- A pre-surgery, comprehensive evaluation
- One-on-one nutritional counseling
- A coordinator to work with you on insurance and financial needs
- Emotional and relational support, guidance and therapy
- Experienced surgeons who use advanced laparoscopic, minimally-invasive surgery techniques
- Therapy for long-term weight management, with exercise physiologists and nutritionists
- Superior care provided by OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital — one of the nation's best hospitals
Ready for the Next Step?
Use our interactive bariatric calculator to find your BMI and see if you could be a candidate for bariatric surgery.
If you’re considering a surgical weight loss program to help you control your weight and improve your health, attend our free informational seminar, in-person, to learn more about what we offer.