Runner's Clinic for Athletes in Central Ohio
Whether you're running toward a marathon qualifying run, completing your first 5k, or staying strong and injury free, OhioHealth's Runner's Clinic helps you get there.
When you've committed to make running a part of your life, the last thing you want is a reason to be sidelined. OhioHealth's Runner's Clinic is a comprehensive performance center that's focused on helping you run strong for the long run.
Evaluations for Runners
Our multidisciplinary team of experts - most of them runners, too - conducts in-depth evaluations to assess your form, biomechanics, shoe fit and nutrition.
You receive a personalized plan to:
- Improve your running form
- Strengthen an injury that's causing weaknesses
- Increase endurance
- Reduce risk of injury
- Improve performance
Our comprehensive evaluation includes:
- Video recording and analysis to assess running technique and gait
- Functional strength and flexibility assessment with an OhioHealth clinician
- Personalized exercise recommendations
- Expert running shoe evaluation
- Personalized nutrition counseling with a sports dietitian
- Overall results and recommendations from OhioHealth running performance specialists
Sports Medicine Specialists Focused on You
Whether you're running to shave seconds off your best time, or to add years to your life, our team of specialists knows you have a unique drive that keeps you going, mile after mile. We're here to help you keep at it. We make it easy and convenient to get comprehensive services from a wide continuum of care, whether you need help dealing with aches and pains, a serious injury or taking your running performance up a notch. We're on your team, focused on helping you run your best.