Bike Clinic for Cyclists in Central Ohio
OhioHealth's sports medicine, cycling and triathlon specialists can develop the plan that's the right fit for you.
Whether you're a triathlete, competitive cyclist or a cycling enthusiast competing against yourself, your fitness, flexibility and bike fit impact your performance. OhioHealth's Bike Clinic can help you take your cycling performance to the next level.
Our comprehensive evaluation includes:
- A functional strength and flexibility assessment with an OhioHealth physical therapist
- Personalized exercise recommendations to increase strength and flexibility
- Video analysis of cycling mechanics
- A bicycle fitting with Dan Wesley, Certified USA Cycling, triathalon coach and bike fitter
- Overall results and recommendations from physical therapist and bike fitter
A Team of Sports Medicine Specialists Focused on You
When you have an active lifestyle, you don't want to take time away from the sport you love. That's why the OhioHealth Bike Clinic is a convenient process, with all evaluations conducted at the OhioHealth Sports Medicine Center.
Our multidisciplinary team includes specialists from disciplines such as nutrition, sports psychology and rehabilitation. We're on your team, focused on helping you achieve your cycling goals. We can help connect you to other experts in nutrition, sports psychology and rehabilitation.