Neurological Rehabilitation at OhioHealth
Neurological Rehabilitation Expertise — Inpatient and Outpatient
OhioHealth offers a full range of therapeutic services for neurologically impaired patients needing rehabilitative services. Whether in the hospital, at home, or as an outpatient patients receive continuity of care from the largest team of therapy experts in central Ohio.
For scheduling information and to find neurologic therapy experts, choose one of our convenient outpatient rehabilitation facilities.
Neurological Rehabilitation Outpatient Centers
We help patients with neurological conditions recover mobility, independence and quality of life at our outpatient centers.
OhioHealth’s outpatient rehabilitation services and therapeutic experts help patients with neurologic conditions recover mobility, independence and quality of life.
Our therapy team includes nationally-recognized experts and certified clinical specialists with advanced training in the treatment of neurologic conditions.
Specialty Rehabilitation Services
Personalized equipment and environmental modifications that help patients reclaim the activities of daily living.
Some patients may need intensive therapy and education that can only be provided during a hospital stay. This is where OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital in Columbus comes into the picture.
With a focus on an intense, hands-on approach, patients have appointments with various rehabilitation specialists each day. The goal is to help patients get back to their lives as soon as possible.
In addition, OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital supports the management of the 14 bed inpatient rehabilitation unit at OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital. This ensures that inpatient rehabilitation care, regardless of where received, remains consistent for the patients we serve.
When they’re ready to leave the rehabilitation hospital, if they need continued rehabilitative care, they continue work with our therapists at our outpatient OhioHealth Neurological Rehabilitation centers. Services include:
- STROKE INPATIENT REHABILITATION SERVICES
- A rehabilitation program specifically designed for each patient; includes coordination of care that addresses changes in the physical, emotional, social and vocational status of each patient.
- BRAIN INJURY INPATIENT REHABILITATION SERVICES
- Individualized care designed to help each patient develop new ways to function so as to compensate for deficits; improve physical functions; and maximize responsiveness.
- SPINAL CORD INJURY INPATIENT REHABILITATION SERVICES
- Earliest possible start to rehabilitation care for spinal cord injury patients to optimize patient abilities and independence. Includes developing skills to perform daily activities, and using adaptive technologies to facilitate functions at home and at work.