Advanced and Comprehensive Urologic Care
Our mission is to provide compassionate patient care by using our innovative techniques to expertly diagnose and treat your condition, provide symptom relief and improve your quality of life.
Expert urologic care – trust along the way.
Using the latest treatments and noninvasive techniques, we provide the personalized care you need, while keeping you close to home. Learn more on how to schedule an appointment with our team of experts.
Meet Our Fellowship Trained Specialists
Among our expert physicians at OhioHealth Physician Group Urology, we have specialists who have in-depth training targeted at specific urologic medical areas.
- Urologic Oncology
Ryan C. Hedgepeth, MD, MS, is fellowship-trained in urologic oncology. He is an experienced and award-winning urologic oncologist dedicated to comprehensive urologic cancer care, advanced surgical techniques and patient quality of life.
- Male Infertility and Sexual Health
- Gregory Lowe, MD, and Abhisnek Patel, MD, have fellowship training in male infertility and sexual health. Both are accomplished experts in delivering unparalleled care in both basic to leading edge medical and surgical male urology and infertility procedures. Dr. Lowe and Dr. Patel are two of the few physicians fellowship trained in these problems in the state of Ohio.
- Women's Health
- Ketul K. Shah, MD, is fellowship trained in female urology and pelvic reconstructive urology and specializes in female urology. For the comfort of our patients, urologic services for women are also provided by the female urologists on our team.
- Reconstructive Urology
- Christopher McClung, MD is a highly specialized urologist with fellowship training in reconstructive urology. He has advanced surgical skills that very few providers have, allowing him to bridge the intersection of urology and plastic surgery. Dr. McClung is leading the way in central Ohio for transgender individuals interested in gender affirmation surgery and performs both male-to-female and female-to-male surgeries.
Why Choose OhioHealth Physician Group Urology
Using the most advanced treatment options available, our team can help you find long-term, satisfying solutions to help you achieve your best health. When you become a patient, you’ll:
- Receive a full assessment of your urologic health conditions
- Discuss your concerns comfortably and confidentially with the urologist
- Receive complete information to make informed decisions
- Have all your questions answered
- Connect to the high quality and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services at OhioHealth hospitals
OhioHealth Physician Group Urology Expertise
About the UroNav
Using this sophisticated, advanced technology, our urologists can provide a more accurate diagnosis for aggressive and non-aggressive prostate cancers, helping to avoid too much treatment or not enough.Read Patient Benefits
Get Answers About Low T Therapy
We asked OhioHealth Physician Group Urology physician Gregory Lowe, MD, all about it. What's involved? What are the misconceptions? Where should you start if you have questions?Read the Article