Comprehensive Primary Care
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care physicians offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
Primary Care Services at This Location
- Care for all members of your family – from newborns to seniors
- Holistic, compassionate healthcare
- Infant care, pediatric and adolescent care
- Wellness, preventive care and immunizations
- Annual health screening exams
- Illness care and management of chronic diseases and conditions
- Acute care for illness or injury for all ages from newborns to seniors
- Laceration repair and fracture care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Skin exams
- Birth control counseling
- Comprehensive physical examinations – all ages
- School and sports physicals
- Executive physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exams
- FAA pilot physicials for class 1, 2 & 3 pilots
- Sports medicine
- Workers Compensation care for our established patients
- X-ray in our office, provided by OhioHealth’s Grant Medical Center
Get the medical care you need without coming to the doctor's office!
We are offering established patients E-Visits - a new way to get the medical care you need from wherever you are. E-Visits are for these non-urgent medical conditions: back pain, cough, eye redness, indigestion & heartburn, urinary problems, cold & sinus, diarrhea, headache, tired (fatigue) and vaginal discharge/irritation. Log into your OhioHealth MyChart account anytime 24/7 and select E-Visit.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card