Comprehensive Primary Care
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care physicians offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
Advanced Practice Providers
Christina Spring, CNP
Primary Care Services at This Location
- Wellness, preventative, and illness care
- Management of chronic diseases
- Annual screenings, exams, and physicals
- Same day appointments, extended hours, and weekend hours
- Our patients have access to OhioHealth MyChart: Your secure online health record and 24/7 access to schedule appointments online, send us non-urgent messages, request prescription rills, and more.
Our team connects you to the high quality and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services of OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card