Advanced Expertise in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Our specialty trained and highly qualified surgeons have extensive experience in reconstructive and plastic surgical procedures. We are a vital member of the Level I trauma team at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center, and we partner with specialized trauma surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons and more to meet each of the patient's complex needs.
Before, during and after surgery, you'll receive personal attention from our expert surgeons. Your surgeon will answer your questions, discuss your options and help you gain a full understanding of what you can expect from plastic or reconstructive surgery.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Services at This Location
Recognized as a leader in central Ohio, our highly trained surgeons perform a wide range of plastic and reconstructive surgeries and procedures including:
- Breast reconstruction and breast reduction
- Carpal tunnel nerve repair
- Hand and microvascular procedures — such as nerve and tendon repair and finger fractures
- Scalp, facial, and head and neck reconstruction
- Hip or knee replacement complications
- Maxillofacial reconstruction
- Skin cancer
- Vascular reconstruction
- Cosmetic surgery
- Burn and wound reconstruction
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card