Providing Leading Expertise in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Our specialty trained and highly qualified surgeons in Columbus, Delaware and Marion have extensive experience in reconstructive and plastic surgery procedures.They are qualified to repair or reconstruct the body or body features damaged due to traumatic accidents, injury, disease or congenital defects. We also offer some cosmetic surgeries to help you get back to looking and feeling your best.
Before, during and after surgery, you will receive personal attention from our expert surgeons. Your surgeon will answer your questions, discuss your options and help you gain a full understanding of what you can expect from plastic or reconstructive surgery.
We are now offering telehealth appointments by phone or video to patients who do not need to be treated in person. Meet with your provider from the comfort of home using your smartphone, tablet or computer. Learn more.
We offer services to treat a range of conditions, some of which include:
- Breast reconstruction and breast reduction
- Burn and wound reconstruction
- Carpal tunnel nerve repair
- Facial fractures – repair fractures of the face, jaw or orbital floor
- Hand and microvascular procedures — such as nerve and tendon repair and finger fractures
- Head, scalp, neck reconstruction
- Hip or knee replacement complications
- Maxillofacial reconstruction
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery following skin cancer removal
- Vascular reconstruction