Providing Comprehensive Healthcare to Children of All Ages
Our pediatric team of physicians and nurse practitioners are dedicated to meeting the personal healthcare needs of the youngest members of your family. We provide parents with the information they need to best protect their child’s health through all phases of growth and development. As well, we make it easy for your child to have quality pediatric care close to home.
We are now offering telehealth appointments by phone or video to patients who do not need to be treated in person. Meet with your provider from the comfort of home using your smartphone, tablet or computer. Learn more.
Our pediatric team of physicians and providers are dedicated to meeting all healthcare needs of the youngest members of your family, from birth through adolescence.
- Preventive care and screenings
- Newborn healthcare at OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital, Marion General Hospital, Dublin Methodist Hospital, Riverside Methodist Hospital and O’Bleness Hospital
- Infant, child and adolescent check-ups and sick care
- Behavioral and mental healthcare
- Diagnostic testing
- Sports injuries
- Preventative immunizations
- Asthma and breathing care
- Chronic illness management
- Hearing, vision and developmental screenings
- Diet and exercise consultation
- Sports, camp and school physicals, including preschool and kindergarten
- First GYN visit for adolescent girls