Comprehensive and Compassionate Cancer Care
We perform oncologic and general surgeries. Our depth of expertise combined with high volume brings an invaluable wealth of experience and knowledge to each patient we treat. Our commitment to each patient is evident, with every patient interaction personally directed by one of our experienced surgeons.
Our oncology services are integrated with the enhanced, personalized approach to cancer care at OhioHealth Arthur G.H. Bing, MD, Cancer Center at Riverside Methodist Hospital. This means our cancer patients benefit from the convenience of coordinated outpatient care located under one roof.
Cancers We Treat
OhioHealth Cancer and Surgical Specialists provides state-of-the-art and emerging advanced cancer treatment for the following cancers:
- Foregut (esophagus, stomach)
- Hepatobiliary (liver, pancreas, bile duct)
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Endocrine (thyroid/parathyroid, adrenal)
- Skin cancers (melanoma, basal cell, squamous cell)
We are one of 40 centers in the United States offering hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) to the abdominal cavity as a cancer treatment option.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card