The McConnell Heart Health Center (the “Center”) welcomes guests and is proud to introduce them to our world-class Certified Medical Fitness Center. To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit please review the following guidelines prior to arrival at our Center.
GUEST ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED IF:
- Guest provides valid state or federally issued PHOTO ID.
- Guest completes and passes our Guest Registration and Pre-Participation Screening health history questionnaire. If potential health risks are identified then the guest will not be able to exercise at the Center until they provide the Center with a doctor’s script/letterhead, signed and dated by their doctor, stating that they are “safe to exercise unsupervised.”
PLEASE NOTE: A Guest Registration and Pre-Participation Screening questionnaire (and doctor script, if applicable) is completed for each guest visit.
- Guests must be 18 years or older (except during Family Hours).
ADDITIONAL GUEST INFORMATION
- Guest passes may be purchased for $10.00 per visit.
- Guests are limited to a maximum of 8 guest visits per calendar year. Guests can attend during Family Hours (Sundays 4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.) on an unlimited basis.
- During Family Hours (Sundays 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.) adult guests pay a reduced guest fee of $5.00 and children age 17 and younger receive a complimentary guest visit.
For questions regarding our Guest Policy, please call (614) 566-5356.