Urgent Care in Reynoldsburg
Immediate care seven days a week
For everything from flu symptoms to fractures, we give you quick care when you need it most. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911. As a safety precaution, call from the parking lot to register before entering.
COVID-19 testing at OhioHealth Urgent Care locations
Asymptomatic and Symptomatic COVID-19 testing is available at all OhioHealth Urgent Care locations. For symptomatic COVID-19 testing, please call from the parking lot to preregister before entering.
Patient encounters will be treated as regular urgent care visits, and providers will order testing as appropriate. OhioHealth Kenton Urgent Care is the only location that can perform preprocedural or presurgical COVID-19 testing.
We’re putting your safety first
At our urgent care locations, we’ve taken measures to reduce the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, and keep our patients, providers and associates safe, including:
- Not allowing visitors in OhioHealth urgent care locations, with limited exceptions. View the full policy for more information.
- Posting online instructions and signs on entry doors asking patients to preregister over the phone before entering. This decreases exposure time for patients and associates inside the clinic.
- Spacing out seating in the waiting room to ensure adequate social distancing.
- Performing hybrid visits when COVID-19 is suspected. Your provider will ask about your symptoms and needs over the phone, and decide whether you should stay in your car or come into the building.
- Cleaning all rooms and equipment after every patient visit.
Conditions we treat
Choose OhioHealth Urgent Care for conditions that are not life-threatening, but require immediate care, such as:
Services we offer
OhioHealth urgent care locations do not have COVID-19 vaccines. Find out where we're providing them and how to schedule.