Comprehensive primary care
Our primary care providers offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
Walk-in primary care
We believe primary care should be easy. At OhioHealth Family Medicine Grant, we offer:
- Same-day walk-in care for minor illness
- Lacerations and minor wounds
- Management of chronic diseases
- COVID and flu testing
- Medication management
- Pregnancy care
- Pediatric care
- X-ray and lab services
We also make it easy for you to schedule appointments, view test results, request prescription refills and pay your bill — from any device, any time — with OhioHealth MyChart, your secure online health record.
Our hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, and Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Primary care services at this location
We provide healthcare for every member of your family, from infants to adults, and can give you the unique care you need at every stage of your life.
- Pregnancy Care
- Group and individual prenatal care
- Supportive education to prepare for birth and being a new parent
- Delivery at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center by your personal physician
- Ultrasound and prenatal testing
- Postpartum (after-delivery) care
- Adult Care
- Annual physicals and wellness exams
- Preventative health, including adult immunizations
- Gynecology services including well-woman exams, pap test and colposcopy
- Dermatology procedures
- Allergy shots
- Counseling services with a licensed psychologist and medication management
- Psychiatric consultation
- Sports medicine
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Joint injections
- Sexual Health
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP therapy)
- Testing for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Testing for sexually-transmitted infections (STIs): syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Contraceptive care, including placement of Long Acting Reversible Contraception
- LGBTQ Services
LGBTQ general medical and preventive care
Gender affirming care: hormonal therapy and coordination of care, with referral options for behavioral health and surgery
- Care for newborns, children and young adults
- Newborn nursery care at Grant Medical Center
- Well-child visits
- Developmental or vision screening
- Sports physicals
- Adolescent health/teen clinic
- Flouride treatment
- Specialty consultation as needed at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Mental health
- Free vaccines for children under the age of 18
- Walk-in care
- Minor cuts
- Medication refill
- Illness testing – flu, COVID-19, sexually transmitted diseases
- Minor injuries
- Acute illness
- Burning, frequent or urgent urination
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card
- Valet: Free valet parking at the Grant Surgical and Heart Hospital on Sixth Street, directly across from our office entrance.
- Blue Garage: Free patient parking spaces begin on the fourth floor of the Blue Garage, located at 141 South Sixth Street. OhioHealth Family Medicine Grant is on the first floor of the Blue Garage. Please bring your parking ticket with you for validation.
- Metered Parking: City of Columbus parking meters are available in front of our offices on Town Street. These meters have a two-hour limit and accept coins or credit cards.