Infusion Services in Hardin County
Quality Treatment Close to Home
OhioHealth Hardin Memorial Hospital provides infusion therapies for noncancerous and cancerous conditions, including chemotherapy, in a comfortable setting from qualified staff.
- Blood transfusions
- Intravenous (IV) antibiotics
- IV fluids
- Infusions (neuroscience coming soon)
- Therapeutic blood draws
- Port blood draws and flushes
- Peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) line placement
Free, convenient parking is just a few steps away from all entrances.
We’re Putting Your Safety First
At our infusion locations, we’ve taken measures to reduce the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, and keep our patients, providers and associates safe. We are:
- Calling patients to prescreen for COVID-19 before appointments.
- Cleaning infusion chairs and surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Using hand sanitizer as we enter and leave your infusion space.
- Wearing hospital-grade masks and gloves at all times
- Using special gowns and double gloves for the administration of certain infusion medications like chemotherapy.