About O'Bleness Hospital
Skilled and Convenient Care Close to Home in Southeastern Ohio
Located in Athens, Ohio, O'Bleness Hospital is a regional network of skilled healthcare professionals, dedicated support staff, convenient modern facilities and advanced technology serving southeastern Ohio.
Features of Our Athens, Ohio, Hospital
Since 1921, OhioHealth O’Bleness Hospital has met the changing healthcare needs of the local community. We have deep roots in southeastern Ohio and an even deeper commitment to meeting the needs of those we serve.
In treating the community as a whole, we treat the patient as a whole. We do this by providing the resources and establishing the connections necessary to keep healthcare local as often as possible — because we don't want our friends and neighbors in southeastern Ohio to have to travel elsewhere for great care.
- Our diverse medical staff includes specialists who offer a variety of surgical procedures, treatment options and therapies.
- Our outpatient services are wide ranging and include laboratory services and imaging, including CT scanning, mammography, MRI and X-ray.
- We provide oncology and infusion services to treat cancer and offer programs for cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation and diabetes and heartburn treatment.
- Our facilities include a 24 hour Emergency Department, as well as a surgery center and birth center.
- Our SeniorBEAT program offers a range of benefits and services free of charge to its membership, the senior members of our community. Monthly programming includes health and lifestyle education seminars, exercise opportunities, interest groups, a newsletter and social service information and referrals. To join SeniorBEAT or for program information, contact SeniorBEAT Program Coordinator, Caitlin Bond at email@example.com or at (740) 592-9300.
We are known for providing compassionate, quality care in a community hospital setting. Recent facility renovations, process improvements and new services mean a more welcoming, efficient and healing environment for our patients and visitors.
More physicians are choosing O’Bleness Hospital and more patients trust us for their care.