Hondros Health Center | OhioHealth Emergency Care - New Albany
Expert 24/7 Emergency Care Conveniently Located in New Albany, Ohio
Your neighborhood freestanding emergency department offers full-service, 24/7 emergency care for the same life-threatening conditions as OhioHealth's hospital-based emergency departments. Also, care is provided by the same board-certified emergency physicians who practice at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital.
OhioHealth Emergency Care – New Albany is located within the OhioHealth Hondros Health Center near the corner of East Dublin Granville Road and North Hamilton Road. The OhioHealth Hondros Health Center is a tribute to trusted partners and friends and a promise that we will deliver dependable care to your family for generations to come. Thank you to the Hondros Family for your generous philanthropic support!
Highlights of Our Freestanding Emergency Care Facility
Anyone experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency should call 911 for immediate assistance.
We offer patients:
- Walk-in and ambulance entrances
- Eight private patient rooms, with space in the room for family members
- Advanced imaging capabilities, including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray
- Lab services
- Resuscitation room
- Access to primary care, sports medicine and specialty care from OhioHealth Physician Group
Designed around safety, comfort and convenience:
- Lots of windows and open space to create a calm and comfortable environment
- Convenient access, free parking and free Wi-Fi