Hondros Health Center | OhioHealth Emergency Care - New Albany
Expert 24/7 Emergency Care Conveniently Located in New Albany, Ohio
Your neighborhood freestanding emergency department offers full-service, 24/7 emergency care for the same life-threatening conditions as OhioHealth's hospital-based emergency departments. Also, care is provided by the same board-certified emergency physicians who practice at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital.
OhioHealth Emergency Care – New Albany is located within the OhioHealth Hondros Health Center near the corner of East Dublin Granville Road and North Hamilton Road. The OhioHealth Hondros Health Center is a tribute to trusted partners and friends and a promise that we will deliver dependable care to your family for generations to come. Thank you to the Hondros Family for your generous philanthropic support!
Highlights of Our Freestanding Emergency Care Facility
Anyone experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency should call 911 for immediate assistance.
We offer patients:
- Walk-in and ambulance entrances
- Eight private patient rooms, with space in the room for family members
- Advanced imaging capabilities, including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray
- Lab services
- Resuscitation room
- Access to primary care, sports medicine and specialty care from OhioHealth Physician Group
Designed around safety, comfort and convenience:
- Lots of windows and open space to create a calm and comfortable environment
- Convenient access, free parking and free Wi-Fi
We’re Putting Your Safety First
Our safety precautions are designed to promote social distancing and prevent the spread of diseases like COVID-19. We are:
- Reviewing all clinical and operational processes with a team of certified infection prevention specialists to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Developing innovative ways to limit in-person contact, such as moving monitoring equipment out of patients' rooms to preserve PPE, and using phone and video interactions, when appropriate.
- Using new features in your MyChart account like "On My Way," which alerts medical staff that you are coming to the emergency department.
- Providing on-site COVID-19 testing for emergency care patients who need to be admitted to the hospital.