Having a scheduled test in non-emergency situations is important, since many imaging tests require special patient preparation.
- Procedures require a script from your physician, except for routine screening mammography.
- Same-day or next day appointments are usually available at an OhioHealth imaging facility.
- Your physician will provide you with the prep instructions for your particular imaging test.
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling at (614) 566-1111, or toll free, (877) 566-1112. Or, request an appointment online.
To learn about the price of OhioHealth imaging services, call the OhioHealth Price Hotline at (614) 566-8707.
Learn what imaging procedures are available at OhioHealth.
The radiology physicians who read and interpret imaging tests at OhioHealth are highly skilled and experienced and many are fellowship-trained and sub-specialized in specific imaging modalities.
- All radiologists are based in central Ohio and are therefore available to your physician to answer questions and discuss the type of imaging test you need and procedure results.
- All radiologists have access to past reports from all OhioHealth imaging locations, and can therefore make accurate report comparisons, regardless of which OhioHealth imaging location you choose.
- When your physician requests expedited results for STAT critical outpatient tests, the radiologist will call your physician within one hour of completion of your exam.
Imaging locations and procedures
To find locations that offer your procedure, you can:
Match imaging locations and procedures using this chart.
Request an appointment online at an OhioHealth facility.
Find a mammography center near you.
Call Central Scheduling at (614) 566-1111, or toll free, (877) 566-1112.
|Read our list of procedures.|