Healthcare Services and Programs
OhioHealth Hospice Services
Because each person is unique, we develop a personal plan of care drawn from a spectrum of care that addresses the needs at each stage of illness. Our goal is to ensure that our patients and their families agree that the hospice experience was valuable for each person it touched.
OhioHealth Hospice services include:
- Nursing care
- Personal care
- Medical care
- Equipment and supplies
- Short-term inpatient care offered at OhioHealth Kobacker House or one of our OhioHealth hospitals
- Physical, occupational, speech, art and massage therapies
- 24/7 availability for questions, support and home visits, as needed
- Family and community bereavement support programs
- Respite care
- Emotional support
- Spiritual support
Our Expert Team. Your Expert Care.
As part of OhioHealth’s system of hospitals and healthcare services, OhioHealth Hospice is able to put together a team of experts to address various needs of patient care. Through affiliations, like the National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization and accreditations from The Joint Commission, we ensure that our teams are meeting and exceeding standards of care for each and every one of our programs.
With a focus on comfort, our clinicians and staff work to manage pain and symptoms to increase quality of life. The emotional, social and spiritual needs of our patients and caregivers are also important to us. Through various programs and support services, our specially trained staff can provide additional information and guidance to those who need it.
Our team of experts includes:
- Board-certified hospice and palliative medicine physicians
- Nurses certified in hospice and palliative medicine
- Licensed social workers
- Chaplains/spiritual care providers
- Home hospice aides
- Physical, occupational, speech, art and massage therapists
- Facility canine companion
Meet OhioHealth’s Palliative Care and Hospice Physician Leaders
We're here to help
There's someone available to answer your questions.
Don't hesitate to call or contact us online.
View OhioHealth Hospice in a larger map
800 McConnell Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43214
In Columbus, call: (614) 566.5377
In Delaware, call: (740) 615.0540
Marion General Hospital Hospice Care
278 Barks Road West
Marion, Ohio 43302
In Marion, call: (740) 389.8930
Learn more about Marion General Hospital Hospice Care.