Working beside you
The concept of corporate wellness covers a range of preventive health measures that includes health screenings, nutrition, exercise, emotional well-being and lifestyle behavioral changes. We work with you to identify the health risks your workforce faces, set organizational wellness goals, measure your progress, and reinforce a culture of health.
It starts with listening – to your insights about your company, and your employees’ interests around personal and workplace wellness. Then our team of exercise physiologists, dietitians, health educators and wellness professionals develops innovative solutions that engage, motivate and reward your employees.
OhioHealth brings health screenings into the workplace to improve employee health and well-being, productivity and your bottom line.
- Biometric screenings: A team of clinicians provide on-site screenings directly to employees to help identify potential risk factors and provide education and follow-up recommendations.
- A1C testing: The A1C test uses a finger stick to screen for risk of Type 2 diabetes and prediabetes.
- Flu Vaccines: The flu vaccine is the best way to avoid getting sick, missing work and spreading the virus to others in the workplace. The average time for a flu vaccine is five to 10 minutes.
- Tobacco and cotinine screenings: A quick finger stick test detects any tobacco products that contain nicotine. Individuals with positive results have the opportunity for tobacco cessation consultation.
- Bone density testing: During a bone density screening, the heel bone is analyzed. Results are provided during the screening and identify any risk factors for osteoporosis.
- Inbody Analysis: A portable, step-on machine compares a person’s body mass, muscle, water and body-fat composition. An instant report is provided to the employee with a body composition analysis indicating if they are within, below or above a normal range.
- Mammography: The OhioHealth mobile mammography unit delivers the same safety, privacy, accuracy and quality you’ll find at all of our clinical locations.
Wellness Programs and Education Sessions
We offer a variety of on-site, in-person and live virtual options to complement your company’s wellness strategy. Our programs focus on nutrition, fitness, emotional well-being and lasting lifestyle changes.