The new OhioHealth Advanced Heart & Vascular Center brings
together the best cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, kidney
specialists and radiologists, all in one location. That means patients can see all their doctors, get all their tests and receive
a treatment plan -- in one single visit.
Not only is it convenient, it's the best way to care for
Bringing experts together in one location organizes care around
the patient and leads to seamless coordination and communication.
This patient-centered approach results in better - and faster -
Our teams of physicians and support staff offer access to leading-edge clinical trials, providing patients with the highest
quality treatment in a multidisciplinary setting.
The OhioHealth Advanced Heart & Vascular Center also offers
amenities, such as valet parking, concierge services and private
consultation rooms, providing patients with an experience unlike
any other in central Ohio.
Services offered at the Advanced Heart & Vascular Center
- Critical Limb/Wound Care Center, including Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Structural Heart Disease Clinic, for valve and other structural
disorders of the heart
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Hypertension Clinic
- EECP (Enhanced External Counterpulsation) for patients with
- Cardiac and Vascular Imaging
- Destination Ventricular Assist Device program for the most
- Cardiac Genetics