Doctors Hospital Volunteer Opportunities
Doctors Hospital Volunteer Opportunities in Columbus
Become a volunteer at OhioHealth Doctors Hospital — help us care for the community.
How to Get Started
All Doctors Hospital volunteers are required to go through an informative orientation and complete forms prior to starting their volunteer responsibilities. You'll need to:
- Complete/submit the volunteer application.
- Interview with a staff member from the volunteer office (phone or in person).
- Get a Tuberculosis (TB) skin test after acceptance into the hospital's volunteer program.
- Attend an informative orientation and completion of forms.
- Submit to a background check (required for all new volunteers).
- Secure parental consent if a teenaged volunteer. Teens must be 15 years of age.
- Purchase a volunteer uniform in the volunteer office.
Contact Information for Volunteers
OhioHealth Doctors Hospital
5100 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43228-1607
Phone: (614) 544-2584
Hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Volunteer team members are also available at the information desk Monday - Friday.